At the African First Ladies Health Summit, which started on Monday in Los Angeles, one woman stood out...
KIMBUNGA CHA IPU CHATUA NGORONGORO
-
Hayawi hayawi sasa yamekuwa,hatimaye ujumbe wa mkutano wa 153 wa Umoja wa
Mabunge Duniani (IPU) umetembelea eneo la Hifadhi ya Ngorongoro kushuhudia
maaj...
1 hour ago
5 comments:
Hongera zake madame Chantal, but, I'd riot against that hair of hers.
I wonder how long it takes for her to "put it up", and she still has time to do the first lady duties??
PS. Kaka Adam,
Love your blog.
Adam, I have been expecting to read your satirical post on this meeting of African first ladie held in Los Angel. To me these women are the real "mafidas." They want to talk about Africa yet they meet in the US! These are the causes of corrupt presidents. Was Mugabe's ka-chick present?
Adam, where is Mama Kikwete? I thought she also attended the Summit? Is she the one standing out, literally?
Adam, nice blog. And also quiet real 'A Light Touch' commentaries. Keep the comming bro. Will email you. Tuhabarishe kaka!
I love your sytle Adam. Keep blocking comments and everyone really enjoys reading your blog and the self comments that you make. Keep it up, and we will be clapping hands to you! kidumu!
Post a Comment